Workshops are planned on the Friday and Saturday afternoon, from 14.00 till 16.30 h.
A great variety of workshops is offered. The workshops focus on many different topics, not necessarily related to the theme of the gathering.
See the outlines of the workshops by clicking on the title of each workshop.
Registration will take place during the gathering as you arrive.
During the afternoons (Friday and Saturday) there will also be an alternative program such as sightseeing tours with a social or a cultural focus, or a walk through the interesting neighborhood.
For questions about workshops please contact Alice Faber: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKSHOPS FRIDAY AFTERNOON 28 OCTOBER:
Titel – Workshop leader – room, venue name
1. Amplification – to all the stories ever told – Igor Lyubitov – Java 1 & 2, Stayokay
2. Over the rainbow: telling queer stories workshop – Jane Hoy – Lesruimte 1, Meevaart
3. Crisis and Trauma on the Stage – Tihamér Bakó – Atelier 3, Meevaart
4. PT and our body – let’s talk without words – Anastasya Vorobyova – Theaterzaal, Meevaart
5. Conducting – Questions, Reflections, ‘Troubleshooting‘ – Di Adderly – Borneo 1 & 2, Stayokay
6. The story hiding in a story – creativity and sensitivity – Nurit Shoshan – Conferentiezaal, Meevaart
7. “AQAL Playback” Ken Wilber’s Integral vision and the playback stage – Ed Watzke and Parádi József – Bewegingsruimte, Meevaart
8. Writing About Playback Theatre – Jo Salas – Seram, IIRE
9. Stories of happiness, gratitude and the four elements – Marius Gosschal and Jessica Westerkamp – Ambon Zuid, IIRE
10. Playful encounters with IPTN – Jürgen Schoo, Amanda Brown and Karin Bettina Gisler – Ambon Noord, IIRE
11. How to use the impact of Love in playback theatre and elsewhere – Rob Heiligers – Lombok, IIRE
WORKSHOPS SATURDAY AFTERNOON 29 NOVEMBER:
12. Narrative Reticulation: The Red Thread Revisited – Jonathan Fox – Java 1 & 2, Stayokay
13. Walking on the edge – Balancing the Challenge – Markus Hühn – Atelier 3, Meervaart
14. Working with unaccompanied minors in a red cross asylum centre – Nike Brandt Poulsen – Lesruimte 1, Meervaart
15. Dancing into community: deepening awareness through dance and movement – Brian Tasker – Ambon Noord, IIRE
16. The experience of Counseling with the instrument of PT – Maria Elena Aimo, Marco Finetti and Giacomo Volpengo – Borneo 1 & 2, Stayokay
17.Sociometry: a powerful tool for PT – Davide Motta and Paolo Lanciani – Lombok, IIRE
18. Sexuality and eroticism in PT – the forbidden stories – Assael Romanelli – Conferentiezaal, Meevaart
19. Genres (tragedy, comedy, (melo) drama) – Elizaveta Zagryazhskaya- Seram, IIRE
20. Singing for impro made easy – Steve Nash and René van de Vosse – Theaterzaal, Meevaart
21. The moving moment – Paulien Haakma – Bewegingsruimte, Meevaart
Stayokay, Timorplein 21
IIRE, Lombokstraat 40 – www.iire.org
De Meevaart, Balistraat 48A – www.meevaart.nl
click on the square in the top left corner for the legenda